Newbie from Tucson, AZ with a 9N

/ Newbie from Tucson, AZ with a 9N #11  
Good morning Jim was kind of thinking a meeting over cup of coffee and discussing the use of your newly built sheeps foot type roller. for his no longer maintained road.
I wouldn't suggest doing the work. And he might be a builder of usefull things also.

I no longer haul with my trailers due to the DOT of this state seeking revenue to cover there future retirement needs.

Also after a discussion with insurance man. He told me only on the farm was tractor and equipment covered. farm has a county road now black-topped and continous traffic being it now is a short cut to Wal-mart. And when crossing the 32' space taken by the road no insurance. Same for the cattle it they get out and run over by some one it's my ticket to fix there car.
The little cars can run off the road thru the fence then drive off leaving a opening and my fault if one of the cows is hit by a vehicle.

Going to be a great day here how about yours.
ken

Hi Ken,
Today cold, wet & taken for another $100. As they say no good turn goes unpunished. Gave a homeless couple a place to live, messed up the motor home and disappeared for 2 months. Come got their stuff today and did a fair job of cleaning. His mother assured me he would show up with $100 and actually sent him the money. Spent before they got here. Mostly just glad to get rid of them. Will talk to his mother in a day or 2.

OH Well life goes on.

Have Fun,
Jim