Snow NH 1025 Reverse snow augmentation HELP

/ NH 1025 Reverse snow augmentation HELP #1  

Tooler

Tractor
NH 1025
My 1025 Boomer with CS50 snow blower attachment has an issue, or I do. Standing on the side of my tractor with the snowblower on my left and rear wheels on my right, the snow blower auger spins clockwise and while snow blowing it seems to be kicking snow out of the snow blower on the right, and left side instead of feeding snow into the blower. The 2nd stage or circular unit that feeds snow up and out of the chute spins clockwise and works great. Is it possible for my auger to be spinning backwards? If so, how do I fix it. I have a call into the service folks at H&M in Amsterdam, NY. Any ideas?

Last edited:
   / NH 1025 Reverse snow augmentation HELP #2  
Last edited:
   / NH 1025 Reverse snow augmentation HELP #3  
Tooler, sounds like you have it rear mounted when it's intended for front. I don't get why the auger will rotate correctly and not the blower, but I'd be looking for the rest of the mounting hardware!
Jim

/ NH 1025 Reverse snow augmentation HELP
As I look further into the manuals I see the Gearbox in the Blower unit has a CCW after the item # 2 which is the gearbox, representing Counter Clock Wise (maybe). That being the case my snowblower has the wrong gearbox, or the wrong gears in it. Possible? Anyway, so far as I can tell I have a front mounted blower and NOT a rear mounted blower, and it is on the front of the tractor, mounted with the quick diconnect system. Thanks for your responces. Keep Truckin.

/ NH 1025 Reverse snow augmentation HELP #5  
Is this a new unit... if it is, see the dealer to fix it.

/ NH 1025 Reverse snow augmentation HELP
The dealer H&M Equip. came and picked up the blower unit Monday morning, they're looking for a new gear box, as of yesterday afternoon they haven't found 1 yet, apparently the manufacturer put the wrong 1 in at the factory. I have faith in my local dealer, and that God WILL deliver the 16" snow storm today. Oh boy!!!!!!!!!! Fun fun fun on the mountain top today. Thanks for your responces. Anybody got a shovel:laughing::laughing: