NH Tc30 hydraulic help

/ NH Tc30 hydraulic help #1  

Calhuon

Tractor
New Holland TC30
New hoses for loader on my TC30 and I need to match the 4 hoses from quick coupler end to steel hydraulic lines. The color code rings on steel lines no longer exist. A pic or 2 would help. Thanks

/ NH Tc30 hydraulic help #2  
Don't know if this will help. It is from the 7308 parts diagram.

1676125937058.png

Attachments

• nh-141754-299061-1308157.pdf
    323.9 KB · Views: 47
   / NH Tc30 hydraulic help #3  
I don’t have a picture, but I believe the lower set is for the lift and upper set is for the bucket. If the operation of the circuit is backwards, swap those hoses.
In other words, the circuits are top pair bottom pair.

/ NH Tc30 hydraulic help
Still haven't figured out the match up

/ NH Tc30 hydraulic help #5  
On my TC33D's 7308 loader QC plate the bottom two hoses control the loader's raise and lower cyclinder, the top two control the bucket cylinder's curle function:

7308 Quick Connect Plate.jpg

/ NH Tc30 hydraulic help #6  
Follow the lines from the lift cylinders back to the hoses to find the two for the bottom ports and then plug the other two (bucket hoses) into the top ports. If the operation of each of those is backwards, switch ports left to right or vice versa

/ NH Tc30 hydraulic help
New hoses for loader on my TC30 and I need to match the 4 hoses from quick coupler end to steel hydraulic lines. The color code rings on steel lines no longer exist. A pic or 2 would help. Thanks
Thank you everyone! Trial and error + noticing tiny arrows and quick coupler connection plate