NH TC30 Power steering fluid?

/ NH TC30 Power steering fluid? #1  

Cfarm50

Tractor
NH TC30
What weight fluid goes in front 4 wheel drive gear box? Thanks

/ NH TC30 Power steering fluid? #2  
Welcome to TBN. You can use either the transmission/hydraulic fluid you use in your tractor or 85w90 gear oil.

/ NH TC30 Power steering fluid? #3  
Why does the title ask about power steering fluid but then the first post asks about "front 4 wheel drive gear box"? And....what is a front 4 wheel drive gear box, the front axle? Difficult to recommend a lube when we're not sure what is being asked....and for what... Is it just me? ;>)

/ NH TC30 Power steering fluid? #4  
It's not just you that's a ridiculous question they're clearly not sure of the terminology and what they're trying to ask

/ NH TC30 Power steering fluid? #5  
Welcome to TBN. You can use either the transmission/hydraulic fluid you use in your tractor or 85w90 gear oil.
So in regards to the actual question for the heading of this post can we get some guidance on the actual power steering fluid viscosity or weight clarification on the power steering fluid itself would be much appreciated due to that then reason for this post and greatly help me and anyone else that runs across this in the future thanks

/ NH TC30 Power steering fluid? #6  
So in regards to the actual question for the heading of this post can we get some guidance on the actual power steering fluid viscosity or weight clarification on the power steering fluid itself would be much appreciated due to that then reason for this post and greatly help me and anyone else that runs across this in the future thanks
So in regard to the title, the power steering fluid is hydraulic oil that you would use in the rest of the tractor, except the engine of course. This would include the front axle and front hubs, but you can use 80w90 in the front axle and front hubs too.

/ NH TC30 Power steering fluid? #7  
…You can use either the transmission/hydraulic fluid you use in your tractor or 85w90 gear oil.
…but you can use 80w90 in the front axle and front hubs too.

So which is it?

From what I’ve found, UTF 134D or equivalent, for the power steering.