Nice video of a rear mounted blower, and a tractor that doesn't give neck pain.

/ Nice video of a rear mounted blower, and a tractor that doesn't give neck pain. #1  

Agvg

Elite Member
Tractor
Mf135, Ursus C-355, David Brown 995

/ Nice video of a rear mounted blower, and a tractor that doesn't give neck pain. #2  
That's impressive. Although, as I'm sitting here on the beach, snow is the last thing on my mind.

/ Nice video of a rear mounted blower, and a tractor that doesn't give neck pain. #3  
I believe the older Ford/New Holland 9030's were made by Versitil, and there were Versitile models that were comparable. Bi-directional tractors are the ticket. I also like that the larger tires end up being on the loader end, which makes sense to me...

Here's my favorite vid. This guy has it set up really well with a blower on one end and a blade on the other:

If I lived where it snowed more, I'd probably give up engineering in the winter and move snow instead. :)

/ Nice video of a rear mounted blower, and a tractor that doesn't give neck pain.
Valtra X articulated tractor clearing snow

/ Nice video of a rear mounted blower, and a tractor that doesn't give neck pain. #5  
If I lived where it snowed more, I'd probably give up engineering in the winter and move snow instead. :)

That's pretty much what I have done. Less money, more fun. But now after watching that first video I am thinking of moving to Norway. Except I want the blade on the front like on the NH9030!

/ Nice video of a rear mounted blower, and a tractor that doesn't give neck pain.
More ordinary plowing of snow