Not everyday you see a tractor getting a pit maneuver.

/ Not everyday you see a tractor getting a pit maneuver. #11  
1. Don't worry, you paid for this pit.
2. The tractor driver probably was not too happy as well, but who knows

I expect the tractor owner was liable for that. The local lumber yard had one of their delivery trucks stolen. It ended up getting spike stripped and the owner had to pay.

/ Not everyday you see a tractor getting a pit maneuver. #12  
From what I saw on the news, it's likely the owner who was driving the tractor but might be an employee. Something about an anti SOGI demonstration.

/ Not everyday you see a tractor getting a pit maneuver. #13  
From what I saw on the news, it's likely the owner who was driving the tractor but might be an employee. Something about an anti SOGI demonstration.
Yes sir, you mighta nailed it

/ Not everyday you see a tractor getting a pit maneuver. #14  
The West is on a one-way trip to hell.

/ Not everyday you see a tractor getting a pit maneuver. #15  
I expect the tractor owner was liable for that. The local lumber yard had one of their delivery trucks stolen. It ended up getting spike stripped and the owner had to pay.
For damaged cruser?

/ Not everyday you see a tractor getting a pit maneuver. #16  
   / Not everyday you see a tractor getting a pit maneuver. #17  
Question is what lead up to this or why were cops chasing that tractor. Looked like rear tractor tire climbed up the side of SUV and caused tractor operator to lose control.
I agree, that was not a pit manuever, the tractor climbed over the cruiser and flipped.

/ Not everyday you see a tractor getting a pit maneuver. #18  
I suspect the cop's intent was a pit maneuver, which would be hard to do with the heavier and higher traction end of a tractor. But what started as a classic pit changed into the wheel climbing the side of the cruiser, as others have pointed out. Not sure whether that counts as a pit or not.

Or, did the cop actually intend for it to work that way? If he did, that's impressive!