Notifying Moderators

/ Notifying Moderators #1  

Inspector507

Where did the little "button" go to notify a moderator about posts that may be inappropriate or whatever?

/ Notifying Moderators #2  
Jerry,

I'm only guessing, but I think you can just click on one of the names of the moderators that are listed on the bottom left corner of the screen and that will allow you to send him an e-mail.

/ Notifying Moderators #3  
At the bottom of the post, it says: "Post Extras" and there are 4 icons to the right. The third one (second from end) is the one to "Notify Moderators." Or, like he said, just send a PM. But using the icon will direct the moderator straight to the post.

/ Notifying Moderators #4  
At the bottom of each post under the signature area. Four buttons to the right of the words "Post Extras".

They did seem to come and go as I was checking for you. Might have been my eyes but maybe they did vanish briefly. One more quick check found them both here and on CBN.

And yes, you can click on the moderator names which will pull up the profile. From there you can send a PM but it will only go to that moderator. The notification feature goes to all moderators /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Notifying Moderators
DOH..............I see them now. I suppose they haven't moved since the last time I saw them... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Notifying Moderators #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( DOH..............I see them now )</font>

DOH....DOH!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Well, at least I kinda, sorta got it half right!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif