Comparison NX vs. DK

/ NX vs. DK #11  
Is there anything else the NX has that the DX does not that I wish I had? I can't imagine anything else. I don't want to buy less of a tractor but at the same time, why pay for fancy bells and whistles that I'll most likely never use?

After buying a DK sight-unseen and using it for 2+ years, I feel that the DK is a cost-cutting base model, and the NX appears to be a little more robust and refined in various small ways. I was looking at a difference of 5k or 25% when I bought my DK5010, but for 2k or about 7% in your case I think the extra money on the NX would likely be worthwhile just because it seems to be a nicer machine overall, even if you don't need fancy bells and whistles. I had a DK40SE before my current DK5010 and while the DK40SE was quite nice, the DKxx10 series just seems to have a lot of small corners cut.

That said the DK is perfectly adequate, but if I were doing it over again I would probably buy the NX.

/ NX vs. DK #12  
I’m following, because I am considering NX 5510 and DK5310se. My big concern at this time (tractor newbie here) is having enough HP to pull a 6 foot medium duty rotary cutter.

50hp will be plenty for that in any reasonable conditions, including brush clearing within the rated capability of a medium duty cutter.

/ NX vs. DK #13  
The NX upgrades are nice.....IF they are things you would use & value. Compare the seats - could be the same for all I know or how they were adjusted, but the NX was > the DK esp over bumps.

I use linked pedal VERY frequently, but i move a lot of dirt piles & run down the road ~ 1/2 mile to get fuel. So depends on what you do if you want that or not. Agree auto PTO isn't useful much but I love it with the tiller. IIRC you got no remotes included with DK but get 1 with NX.

NX loader does more & reaches higher, that was separator for me & chose NX > DK for max loader dump clearance (since I need that).