Official 250,000th Post

/ Official 250,000th Post #11  
Alright Hazmat!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Way to go! Of course, with all those hats you have now, you'll probably need to change your name to HATSMAT ! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Hey, I'm with you on getting T-shirts. But let's not stop there. We can do sweatshirts, jackets, bumper stickers, decals. Heck, it won't be long before there will be a real, honest to goodness TBN store we can walk into!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Congrats again! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Official 250,000th Post #12  
Congrats Hazmat,

Its great to see that the 250,000th post was from one of the boys in blue. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Nothing against the rest of you guys. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Official 250,000th Post #13  
yep! thats what i need . another tractor related store. the old girl thinks i am nuts now! but she would look good in a TBN nite shirt. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Official 250,000th Post #15  
It is not hard to make your own logo-ized T-shirts, etc if you have a color ink-jet printer.
(See the HP web site )

Muhammad - I don't know if you have plans to market any logo items other than hats but if not, if you could post a high-resolution copy of the logo image, those of us who might want to and have the printer could make our own. (for personal use only).

Just a thought...

/ Official 250,000th Post #16  
Bill,

Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That is really cool. We actually have 2 HP printers. One we use only for photo quality printing. When the wife sees this, I think I know what we'll be doing for Christmas presents this year! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If we do anything, I'll post some pics on TBN - in the Photo forum of course /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif