Price Check Ok.. Final Price, Ordering tomorrow...

/ Ok.. Final Price, Ordering tomorrow... #1  

Typhoon

Gold Member
Tractor
LS MT357HC
Ok here is what I was quoted. 2003 TC29D, Hydro, 60" Finish Mower, NEW HOLLAND Loader with toothbar installed, and this price INCLUDES it being shipped to my door. It is coming in from out of state. I won't post where im getting it publicly for that might not be fair, but I will tell anyone who wants to email me. (braddsn@pso.siu.edu). The total price shipped to my door is $17,000.00. Sound fair? Thanks to everyone for all the great input.
-Brad

/ Ok.. Final Price, Ordering tomorrow... #2  
That sounds very fair. Congratulation on your new friend. You'll find tons of things to do with it as soon as it arrives. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Ok.. Final Price, Ordering tomorrow... #3  
Typhoon,

I think your getting a good price. Here is my price a year ago.

TC29D Hydro, Super-steer, R4's block heater, 72"MMM, 7108 FEL with a 60" bucket. I paid just under 20K with sales tax and delivery. 2001 Model

Murph

/ Ok.. Final Price, Ordering tomorrow... #4  
Coincidentially, I am also prepared to buy a TC29 tomorrow, and thought I had lined up a decent deal, but yours sounds better as it has HST, and the mower - though no box. The deal I have tentatively worked out is about $14,400 for a TC29, which includes a FEL (7308 I think), and a box sized at heaviest appropriate to the tractor. Includes 0 % interest for 3 years with 20% down, and full warranty. About 120 hours on the tractor - it is a lease return. But with HST and the mower, I think your deal sounds better. I will e-mail you for more info re dealer - but I am in Cal, or I will try to see if I can get the same deal here. I intended to post re this deal, and ask questions re enough HP for my uses etc, and will do so on a separate post in a minute, but just wanted to respond to your inquiry as we are looking at the same tractor, and you were inquiring about quality of your deal. Am I missing something - or is your deal just better. How is the deal I have outlined above ?