Old John Deere hyd connectors.

/ Old John Deere hyd connectors. #1  

Sberry

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mostly green
I have my 70s connectors and want to make a set of adapters for the newer style. Didnt I see a ready made set for this
hyd cover.jpg
hyd ga.JPG
at the farm store?

/ Old John Deere hyd connectors. #2  
You mean like this?
1642695491852.png

/ Old John Deere hyd connectors. #3  
Those adapters have been available for about 50 yrs but they sure have advanced in $$$$

/ Old John Deere hyd connectors.
I got no problem with that price. They make so many fitting types that I am not familiar with all the correct terms to identify the proper plugs and couplers.

Thank you for the link. I thought I posted that the other day and must not have done it correctly. My local Napa is long gone and was kind of hoping to find some on a shelf at a farm store. I forgot the forum had a hyd section. But those are exactly what I was looking for.

Last edited:
   / Old John Deere hyd connectors. #6  
I always liked the old style couplers.

/ Old John Deere hyd connectors. #7  
I always liked the old style couplers.
Not me I like the couplers on my 4255 that have lower lever to release hyd pressure to aid in connecting ISO male tips much better than the old style.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-22 151617.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-22 151617.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 40
I worked on one the other day had the lever, very nice.

/ Old John Deere hyd connectors. #9  
Those are the ones I'm talking about. Is that not what's in Sberry's original post?

/ Old John Deere hyd connectors. #10  
Those are the ones I'm talking about. Is that not what's in Sberry's original post?
No JD 20-40 series utilized old JD style male tips & 2 levers(item 29) under body that controlled oil flow but didn't relieve hyd pressure similar to 50 & 55 series with single lever under scv body that utilize ISO parts such as photo that I previously posted. Newer SCV with single lever will interchange with older style but command a higher price

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-23 081237.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-23 081237.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 32