Operating on steep hills and Engine/HST oil starvation?

/ Operating on steep hills and Engine/HST oil starvation? #41  
2 cents:
I think that’s the worst way. At least if it rolls sideways you can jump and try to fall away from it or out run it.
When it flips over backwards, people ride it for too long and then you can’t jump once your legs/feet have rotated over your hips.
Then the tractor lands on you, pins your head to the ground and pushes your knees to your forehead.
Growing up, the first person I ever knew in a wheelchair was a kid whose spine was snapped trying to drive straight up a hill. If your tires grab when the front end “gets super light” over she goes.

Wheel weights help lower center of gravity.
Check out how many of these are backflips. Driven by fools, of course.
Lawn Mower Accidents Compilation - YouTube

Cody, he's right about the grade--Saw it in person--The only practical (fast) way to cut that would be with a commercial ZTR and even that would be a pucker event, for me anyway.

/ Operating on steep hills and Engine/HST oil starvation? #42  
Some thing that may help to visualize a slope if you dump a truck load of sand or gravel the natural slope of the sides of the pile will be or very close to 30 degrees. It's actually a lot steeper than most people realize.

You're referring to the "angle of repose":

Here is a list of various materials and their angle of repose.[4] All measurements are approximated.

Material (condition)

Angle of Repose (degrees)
Angle of repose - Wikipedia