Buying Advice Opinion requested

/ Opinion requested #1  

revitup41

Tractor
Kabota BX23s
I just purchased a BX 23s and added a few dealer installed options. The 3rd function valve option protrudes into the wheel well about half the total wheel well distance. Is this the correct method? I did not take a pic of it and tractor is scheduled to be delivered this week. I believe it is a Land Pride third function kit as dealer said their have been problems with the Kubota one. Thanks.

/ Opinion requested #2  
I just purchased a BX 23s and added a few dealer installed options. The 3rd function valve option protrudes into the wheel well about half the total wheel well distance. Is this the correct method? I did not take a pic of it and tractor is scheduled to be delivered this week. I believe it is a Land Pride third function kit as dealer said their have been problems with the Kubota one. Thanks.

I would not accept that.

One wonders if your dealer has had "problems" with the Kubota third function valve or simply makes more profit selling you the Land Pride system. I would want to know more.

SDT

/ Opinion requested
Thanks for your response.

/ Opinion requested #4  
Hmmm - I have the WR Long third function valve. It was installed by the local Kubota dealer. It lies right up next to the inside of the FEL vertical member. Zero protrusion into the wheel well or drivers compartment. View attachment 654781

/ Opinion requested
The place where it takes half the distance of the wheel well is the rear wheel, at the hydraulic pump. I wish I had taken a pic! Thanks for your esponse.

/ Opinion requested #7  
Well - poop. I guess mine could have been installed back at the hydraulic pump also. The Kubota dealer added the necessary hydraulic hose to get the unit up on the FEL member and out of the way. If its current location is going to be a problem. Have them install it like mine is.

I have to move the steering wheel into its most upward position and lean for all its worth to even touch the valve - in its current location.

/ Opinion requested #9  
In my recent buying experience learned one dealer uses both the Kubota and Land Pride. If memory is correct like the LP better on open station tractor and Kubota on the cab models. Another only uses the WR Long system.