Orange envy

/ Orange envy #11  
Been lurking here for months now, figured I'd pick this little thread as my first post. New BX24 owner (over a month, 16 hrs) and I love it - I ache for seat time. Researched for over a year (TBN being the greatest source - thanks to you all) and then at the county fair, with all the brands on display, I was hooked. But I would never call someones baby ugly. My whole neighborhood is "green" (all lawn tractors), so my lil' monster sticks out.
And as Keith said - Stihl (have an MS460) - just awesome - cuts oak like butter - even though it still scares me with the power. And I thought the same thing working in the woods - all the orange!
So, even though I didn't draw the connection, I've been eyeballing the new Dodge Challenger for two years now - what a great addition it would make (think it's due out in Feb) in that Plymouth Orange.....

/ Orange envy #12  
J.Walker said:
I don't worry about orange tractor bashers, but I'm drawing the line when it comes to my orange chain saws!

If you're talking Husqvarna, I'll do some bashing there. Mine is awful. I have a 1969 Pioneer chainsaw that is much, much better.

/ Orange envy
Originally Posted by Timber
I would never put down a mans, tractor thats like insulting a mans wife or his dog, There are just things in this world you don't do

kubotafan said:
Isn't that tractor bashing putting the tractor, wife and dog all on the same level???!!!

well, at least he left his horse's gentile nuzzle out of it this time. :p