Pallet forks on 3pt vs FEL

/ Pallet forks on 3pt vs FEL
I think there must be a typo in the axle capacities. Just look at the difference.

You wont loose much lift capacity going further back on the 3ph. Its a parallelogram style lift. I'd say you should have no issues lifting and moving 1800-2000lb pallets as long as you can keep the front wheels down.

So the issue there becomes the hydraulics can lift more than I would be comfortable with on that tractor.

The loader, maybe half that amount.

Why not make it to be able to be used on both front and rear. shouldnt be that hard

There was a typo - the copy paste from the book somehow added a bunch of ?????- I don't know why. However, the final numbers are correct with both axles being equal.

I am liking your idea of making it interchangeable, but it would be a little more work.... From what I am gathering, construct a quick attach loader. Then fabricate a quick attach mount in the rear that could adapt to the forks in the rear. Possibilities are endless, time is not. So maybe winter will be long and I can get snowed in for this project to take shape. I have the measurements written down somewhere to build the quick attach for the loader and enough steel to fabricate it. I guess it will improve the versatility by having both. I may look into what Arrow did and just get one of those carry-all things that is on his tractor.

/ Pallet forks on 3pt vs FEL #12  
You can get pin on forks that fit the tractors loader.. It will just bolt on like the bucket does... its also not hard to do and you will keep your full lifting power. The rear can handle a lot of weight on the 28. I have a video of it piking up a large round bale on the back and toating it around even on a hillside

/ Pallet forks on 3pt vs FEL #13  
If you want maximum weight capacity and do not need to lift very high, the three-point is really stable with a big load on it, and it will lift at least 800 lbs more than the FEL. The FEL specs on a Max28 are impressive, but let me tell you if you use all of that 1402 lbs you better be very well ballasted. The loader is a bit of an over-achiever on that model, so be careful.