Part number for 2120 compact 1993

/ Part number for 2120 compact 1993 #1  

Mike Newth

Tractor
Ford 2120 , MF 135
Does any one have a hard copy of the parts manual for the ford/NH 2120 Compact?
The on-line version that I can get at seems to lack the page I need - I'm missing one of the swing limiter pins associated with the swinging drawbar.
Any help would be gratefully received!
mike

Last edited:
   / Part number for 2120 compact 1993
Thanks - I did phone today but the part is elusive. Thanks for trying, Jeremy.

To repeat my original plea "Has anyone got a printed parts list for the Ford 2120 Compact tractor (1987-2000)" if so please let me phone you while you look me up the part number! Obviously, if any dealer has the part in stock ,( it's about 75mm long , 15mm in diameter with a fairly shallow head of about 18mm diameter ) I'll have one - or two!!

regards

mike

/ Part number for 2120 compact 1993 #4  
Mike, I don't have a paper book, not many of those left any more! Called a friend that I used to work with at Ford,
we both looked and we believe #17 in the picture (#13 is the swinging drawbar ) is the pair of limit pins, it's the only pin which has two used and is retained with a clip.
Does this look like yours? If not a picture of yours would help

Joe

Joe,
That's really kind of you and greatly appreciated. I've never posted a picture on this site but here goes! The pin is item 2 on this diagram from the operator's manual and is shown (just like your one) as being put in upside down though my ones had the head at the top and the R clip below. There's clearly quite a difference in diagrams but the pin might be the same.

Attachments

• Scan_20170531.jpg
    Scan_20170531.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 94
   / Part number for 2120 compact 1993 #6  
looking at your picture, then the parts drawing, I believe the parts drawing view is from the back side of the bracket, I believe #17 is it

Thanks for your help, Joe. I'll find one out there somewhere and post results as and when.
mike

/ Part number for 2120 compact 1993 #8  
Thanks for your help, Joe. I'll find one out there somewhere and post results as and when.
mike
If it's #17 in the parts breakdown. I checked Messicks but they have none in stock. I also checked Partspring another online source and they have 18 available. Never ordered from Partspring before

/ Part number for 2120 compact 1993 #9  
Not sure why you can't use a stock pin from TSC or equal. Or two if you want matching. I don't think there's anything special about the pins - not much stress there. I don't think I've ever moved mine in a dozen years.
Jim

and just to wrap it up - Joe is spot on , the part number is SBA370911100. New Holland had 3 in Europe and now have one less which will go into place tomorrow! Many thanks to all who advised - I did try all suggestions and one or two alternatives of my own but it does seem to be an unusual size.
thanks again
mike