parting out farmall h

/ parting out farmall h #1  

revg62

Tractor
new holland 3415
hello eveyone,need your opinions/ideas on parting out a '52 model farmall h.it's been split in two for over 20 yrs. inside a barn.i'm taking this on in exchange for bushhogging the property.any parts in particular that are worth anything? i'd rather see them go to someone who needs them,the rest will go to scrap yard.doing this in my spare time...thanks in advance,revg62.

/ parting out farmall h #2  
Why don't you try and put it back together and have a darn good tractor?? BobG in VA

/ parting out farmall h
bob,i'd like to but the tractor is in pieces,i found a bucket full of gears this morning after posting.unfortunately the owner who took it apart passed away last year.thanks for the reply,revg62.

/ parting out farmall h #4  
Jump over to the ytmag.com site and then find the farmall-IH board.. you might get somebody to take the 'basket' case off your hands as is, and not worry about parting it out... that way, the castings can be saved and used be somebody who needs them, and not sent to the scrap man to be sent to china to make junky cars , etc...

soundguy

/ parting out farmall h
ok,finally got the old h back together (both halves) & managed to get it to my place.i have a buyer for the front end,if anyone else needs parts email me @ revg62@cox.net & i'll let you know what i have.thanks,revg62.