Parts and cylinder head torque specs for Hinomoto E15

/ Parts and cylinder head torque specs for Hinomoto E15 #1  

782Diesel

Tractor
Cub Cadet 782D, Hinomoto E15
Looking for a scan of the torque spec and tightening sequence for the Hinomoto E15 scut. Also need a complete muffler/stack assembly, and the whole air filter housing with rubber intake hose. A complete service manual, even in pdf form would be super nice to have. Thanks

/ Parts and cylinder head torque specs for Hinomoto E15 #2  
You can get a service manual reprint for a Massey Ferguson MF205 from Jensales which is the same tractor.

Searching for MF205 muffler yields a number of results -you can even buy one on (sc)Amazon. Be careful as the 205 is a common Massey Ferguson industrial tractor -you need the MF205 or MF205-4 which was the late 70s early 80s grey market Hinomoto made CUT.

Try Southern Global for parts.

When I've been unable to source intake hoses, I've had good luck using the generic silicone hoses/bends in appropriate sizes from ebay.

Southern Global also lists torque specs for your 2cyl Toyosha S88 on their website for the E15:

Attachments

• IMG_20231031_144136074.jpg
    IMG_20231031_144136074.jpg
    751 KB · Views: 55
   / Parts and cylinder head torque specs for Hinomoto E15 #3  
Also be aware that the MF205 used the Toyosha S107 which was a slightly larger version of the S88

/ Parts and cylinder head torque specs for Hinomoto E15 #4  
Now that I think about it you may consider replacing the crappy fragile block coolant drain plug with a brass one

/ Parts and cylinder head torque specs for Hinomoto E15
Now that I think about it you may consider replacing the crappy fragile block coolant drain plug with a brass one
I was going to open all the drain ports and drain the runny thin oil out of her before the really cold winter weather arrives. The rad looks dry from the top. I hope it's just a blown head gasket and not a cracked block internally

Will the muffler/stack assembly for a E16 work on this one? Or is is larger/taller making it to heavy for the manifold? Cant seem to find one that is listed for the smaller E14/15. Just E16 and larger models.

/ Parts and cylinder head torque specs for Hinomoto E15 #7  
Will the muffler/stack assembly for a E16 work on this one? Or is is larger/taller making it to heavy for the manifold? Cant seem to find one that is listed for the smaller E14/15. Just E16 and larger models.
I would suggest looking at whether the exhaust manifolds for the different models interchange. If they do then the muffler assembly certainly will. Maybe it's bigger tubing but unlike gas engines that's irrelevant when dealing with diesel

/ Parts and cylinder head torque specs for Hinomoto E15 #8  
Actually looks like the answer is yes. Look at southern global part number ma-h2401 and click on the compatible tractors tab. Lists E14/15

Last edited:
Thanks. If anybody reading is close to me here in Indiana and is up for lending me a helping hand to get the old girl running. I would greatly appreciate the help. I have the tools sans things like a diesel compression tester or cooling system pressure tester.

/ Parts and cylinder head torque specs for Hinomoto E15 #10  
HF diesel compression tester kit on coupon special for $40 expires tomorrow 11/2: