Parts for a Bulldog 285 front end loader

/ Parts for a Bulldog 285 front end loader #1  

piemma

Tractor
yanmar f17
I hope someone has a source for parts for a Bulldog 285 loader. I have tried, in vain, to find a dealer other than in Vietnam. I need to pins that hold the bucket to the loader frame. Any help will be appreciated.

/ Parts for a Bulldog 285 front end loader
Well, I did find a dealer in Vietnam. I sent them a message. With shipping being what it is, I'll rpobaly get the parts I need by April.

/ Parts for a Bulldog 285 front end loader #3  
It might be easier for to figure out the diameter and lengths needed and just buy some round stock with the proper diameter from McMaster Carr or something similar and cut to whatever length you need. 1045 or 4140 steel will be just fine.

Another option, and probably the best one, is to contact a machinist and see if he can turn a couple pins for you. Doing this way, he can easily drill through the center of the pin for a grease passage and add the grease zerk if that's how that's loader is greased. You'll need to provided the diameter and length needed.

/ Parts for a Bulldog 285 front end loader #4  
1144 is also a good choice. I made a new timing bar and pins for my loader from it. Still have some small pieces left. PM me to discuss your pin needs.

/ Parts for a Bulldog 285 front end loader #5  
Well, I did find a dealer in Vietnam. I sent them a message. With shipping being what it is, I'll probably get the parts I need by April.
Who was your VN contact and did you get the needed parts? Do they have a website too?