Parts for E3CD-T rebuild?

/ Parts for E3CD-T rebuild? #1  

cannuck

Tractor
M-F 1440
I bought an M-F 1440 (not sure what Iseki model this is) with an E3CD-T engine that one of friend's employees ran with no coolant. Suspect only rings and maybe pistons (did not seize - so bores probably good) but darned if I will pay the incredible prices of parts (and in our case horrendous service) from local M-F store. I have M-F shop manual, but where do I find aftermarket parts for this engine?

/ Parts for E3CD-T rebuild? #2  
Try here:

They even have a re-ring kit assembled for you

/ Parts for E3CD-T rebuild?
Try here:

They even have a re-ring kit assembled for you
thanks. Will head over to their website and look around. We have business in US so probably meet a UPS order at office on next trip.

/ Parts for E3CD-T rebuild? #5  
   / Parts for E3CD-T rebuild? #6  
i can supply Iseki parts. Email me for details

/ Parts for E3CD-T rebuild? #7  
Google NCW tractor parts in Las vegas... Wynn is the owner and knows EVERYTHING about the Japanese tractors...

I rebuild a mitsubishi K3B 3 years ago and got everything from him... oversized pistons and rings, crank bearings, cam bushings, injection pump parts, gasket kit you name it he has it in stock...

He no longer has a website so you will have to call... I'm in minnesota and when I called and ordered stuff I would have it 2 days later...

He is also a great source for information if you have questions... he will answer and explain about anything you need he really is a great guy!

Hope your rebuild goes well!

KC

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240208_173701_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240208_173701_Chrome.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 26
   / Parts for E3CD-T rebuild?
The following is from a European supplier with some info on the heads of turboed E3CD engines.

anyone know where most likely location of cylinder head cracking might be? this thing was run with no coolant so has indeed overheated. Makes head cracks very good possibility.

This job is getting pushed back by several car and truck jobs I need to take care of. Not sure I will have it in time for spring gardening (so will probably re-engine a garden tractor with tiller)

/ Parts for E3CD-T rebuild? #9  
I can supply a good head.