Parts for old implements

/ Parts for old implements #1  

mboulais

Gold Member
Tractor
2004 Mahindra 4110
I am getting a set of Dearborn drag discs from a friend and they need some work. Bushings will need to be replaced as well as a few of the discs. Does anyone know a good place to order parts for old/antique/obsolete farm implements.

/ Parts for old implements #2  
Bout a year ago we ordered a landside wheel for our 2-bottom Dearbourne plow from Redwood 707-586-1790. Good luck to you!

/ Parts for old implements #3  
Some parts may be "brand" specific, but I've found bushings, blades, axles, etc. available at my MF dealer that work on my old disk. Main concern with mine was axle size. This may not apply to all; I may have just been lucky for once.

/ Parts for old implements #4  
Most of the parts are pretty well generic, except the box bearing halves and the spools they ride around. You will probably have to get used. We may be able to help??? Call us when you get it tore down and can identify all the parts and demensions needed?--email sweet@scrtc.com --Ken Sweet

/ Parts for old implements #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( but I've found bushings, blades, axles, etc. available at my MF dealer )</font>

Small world. I found axles, discs, and bearing halves ( grey iron ) for an old ford Disc that I have, at my local MF dealer as well.

Soundguy

/ Parts for old implements
Once I figure out what I need, I try the local dealers first too. If that doesn't work I'll get in touch with you.