Parts for Yanmar (Cub Cadet) SC2450

/ Parts for Yanmar (Cub Cadet) SC2450 #1  

Chris Gurciullo

Tractor
Cub Cadet SC2450 and Deere 3320
Is there a good source for replacement parts for this tractor? It's technically a 2011 cub cadet SC2450 but it's identical to the yanmar SC2450). I need the frame pins (?) that connect the front end loader arms to the chassis. Even the yanmar site doesn't provide any good leads. Someone must still have parts for this tractor?

/ Parts for Yanmar (Cub Cadet) SC2450 #2  
Is there a good source for replacement parts for this tractor? It's technically a 2011 cub cadet SC2450 but it's identical to the yanmar SC2450). I need the frame pins (?) that connect the front end loader arms to the chassis. Even the yanmar site doesn't provide any good leads. Someone must still have parts for this tractor?
After 2011, Yanmar took over for all parts. MTD still offers parts on their site too.

Now, on the YTOG, we do have Parts Manuals for free, and so does the MTD site the last time I looked. Then you can find the pin part numbers to order or find the comparable ones at a farm store.

/ Parts for Yanmar (Cub Cadet) SC2450 #3  
this Yanmar pin should work (1TN322-73310)

/ Parts for Yanmar (Cub Cadet) SC2450
@bmaverick - thanks but that link (Groups.io) seems broken - won't let me create an account to see the manuals.

@tier4 - Thanks the part number got me to a site (Messicks) that sells what I need (it was actually the upper pin). Don't know why google search didnt get me there!

/ Parts for Yanmar (Cub Cadet) SC2450
Hmm thats for the CL200 loader... I have a CL100 (pin = p/n YS-603-04487 - which no one seems to stock).

/ Parts for Yanmar (Cub Cadet) SC2450 #6  
@bmaverick - thanks but that link (Groups.io) seems broken - won't let me create an account to see the manuals.

@tier4 - Thanks the part number got me to a site (Messicks) that sells what I need (it was actually the upper pin). Don't know why google search didnt get me there!
If you are running an add-blocker, you may need to allow Java scripts and/or the analytics.

GroupsIO doesn't have ads nor advertisers.