Pasquali 970 33HP

/ Pasquali 970 33HP #1  

Jimmy254

Bronze Member
Tractor
Jimna 254
Just wondering if anyone has knowledge of the old Psquali tractors, my clutch works but it bites too soon, probably less than an inch from it being fully pressed down. Other than that its a tough little beast, the lombardini engine fires into life instantly every time.

I'd like to eliminate a cable adjustment issue before anything else, and even if it is not cable related there is no harm in buying spares if I can find them.

When I look at the parts diagram I can see the part number for a new clutch cable (978.136.0) but I can't find reference to that anywhere on the internet. There is also a reference to a spring (9088) which I don't have on mine. I am also missing the original clutch pedal return spring so would like to know how it is connected. I did find reference to these parts on a website in Spain but not the cable. Given postage costs from Spain can add up I'd rather know exactly what I need.

Also trying to figure out what year this tractor was built as I have no idea.

Any info would be appreciated.

/ Pasquali 970 33HP
Actually the part number is 970.136.0 not 978.136.0.

/ Pasquali 970 33HP #3  
Pasquali was acquired in 2000 by BCS of Abbiategrasso, Italy. Get on the internet and communicate directly with Pasquali. They have people there that speak English. I've heard they are good tractors, but controls are not intuitive (at least for Americans), that is, that in the tractor seat, things aren't at reach where you expect them, and that things don't move as expected.
I've heard that www.agriaffaires.ca is knowledgeable and helpful (think it's a one man show) It's not long distance to call Canada

/ Pasquali 970 33HP
Thanks, on your advice I sent them an email. They were quick to reply and pointed me to a local dealer. Hopefully they can help.

Yes the gears are a little awkward but I'm thinking maybe that is to keep the centre of gravity low as they are designed for orchard work on steep terrain. Also they could be split in half and sold as a walking tractor. Maybe that explains the weird gear setup. They are very well balanced.