PDF Manuals

/ PDF Manuals #1  

theonlybaldone

Tractor
B7510/L3240
Hi all. I know manuals is addressed often.

I'd like to get (buy) electronic PDF WSM (Work Shop/Service) manuals for a B7510 and L3240 tractors. I've not found them anywhere including kutbotabooks.com and other places.

I don't mind paying about the same as the printed version, but I'm a digital kinda guy and want them PDF. I'd rather not buy the hard copies and have to scan all the pages.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

/ PDF Manuals #4  
This is a strange industry and the only one I'm aware that does't freely offer operating manuals online through their own brand specific websites. Not sure what they're trying to protect but they're looking like idiots in the process.

/ PDF Manuals #5  
The Lxx30 series wsm is online, similar to 40 series.

/ PDF Manuals #6  
Try the Kubota dealer, thats where I got mine.

/ PDF Manuals
Thank you arto98607 and 100 td!!!! I spent hours searching for those models and couldn't find them. VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!! Got what I needed. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drink:

/ PDF Manuals #8  
This is a strange industry and the only one I'm aware that does't freely offer operating manuals online through their own brand specific websites. Not sure what they're trying to protect but they're looking like idiots in the process.

I think you can get the owner/operating manuals for free. Workshop (service) manuals -- entire different story. In that regard it doesn't seem to be any different that typical road vehicle manufacturers. They want you to bring the vehicles so they can charge for service. If you want service/shop manuals for your car you will pay through the nose to get them.

/ PDF Manuals #9  
Hi all. I know manuals is addressed often.

I'd like to get (buy) electronic PDF WSM (Work Shop/Service) manuals for a B7510 and L3240 tractors. I've not found them anywhere including kutbotabooks.com and other places.

I don't mind paying about the same as the printed version, but I'm a digital kinda guy and want them PDF. I'd rather not buy the hard copies and have to scan all the pages.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

I have bought two WSM from this company and was pleased with the quality. Not fuzzy photocopied stuff.
$9.99 and immediate download.

Kubota B7510 Tractor Workshop Manual PDF Download

Kubota L3240 Service Manual PDF Download

Dave M7040