Phil Everly

/ Phil Everly #2  
This was posted as another thread yesterday. :D

edit; It was posted on Friday, not yesterday. Sorry for the mistake.

/ Phil Everly
This was posted as another thread yesterday. :D

edit; It was posted on Friday, not yesterday. Sorry for the mistake.

Thanks...didn't see it.

/ Phil Everly #6  
I am nearly Phil's age. I clearly remember Bye Bye Love as a tremendous hit when I was at High School in Holland. Ever since I have been a fan and was lucky to see the Evs in three life performances in England, one of them featuring their Dad Ike. My favourite tracks are 'Let it be Me' - 'So Sad' - 'Dream Dream' - 'Kentucky' - 'Devoted to You' ... well nearly all of them really. The Evs were absolutely brilliant; I owe them a lot; they have helped me get through a lot in life. Farewell Phil, thank you Don.
Nothing much to do with tractors but I wanted to say this.
Tony

/ Phil Everly
I am nearly Phil's age. I clearly remember Bye Bye Love as a tremendous hit when I was at High School in Holland. Ever since I have been a fan and was lucky to see the Evs in three life performances in England, one of them featuring their Dad Ike. My favourite tracks are 'Let it be Me' - 'So Sad' - 'Dream Dream' - 'Kentucky' - 'Devoted to You' ... well nearly all of them really. The Evs were absolutely brilliant; I owe them a lot; they have helped me get through a lot in life. Farewell Phil, thank you Don.
Nothing much to do with tractors but I wanted to say this.
Tony

:thumbsup:Nice comments.....

/ Phil Everly #8  
Thanks.
Like your signature! My memory isn't either, except for the Evs of course.
Tony