PICs of Rust Spots

/ PICs of Rust Spots #11  
Are we talking about tractors or sports cars? Hey, I wash my tractor once a year whether it needs it or not, unless it gets rained on real hard then that counts....right? What is tractor wax btw? never heard of the stuff.

/ PICs of Rust Spots #12  
I know it's not always possible but it would have been good to get it in a shed from day one.

Glad to see it's got one now!

/ PICs of Rust Spots #13  
When I got my CT335 recently, I did not notice any rust at all. This thread got me to look closer. No visible rust in any of the similar places as the OP. What I did notice is areas (6) where there was evidence of sanding and painting. The grill guard had one spot that was sanded down but not painted. The bare metal had a thin coat of rust, so I sanded it, cleaned it, and painted it with some primer. I called the dealer and asked about this. He apologied for the bare spot and explained that they often find rust on some machines as they sometimes sit out in the rain at the seaport where thay are unloaded from containers. My dealer looks for and reapirs any rust as part of their setting up process and the crew must have missed a spot on the grill guard.

In coastal area rust happens quickly. After looking at your pictures it seems no different than my tractor, only the dealer was more on the ball of customer satisfaction.