Pleased with B7500!

/ Pleased with B7500! #1  

Anonymous Poster

After six months of research (much of which was done from TractorByNet) I finally took the plunge. I am now the happy owner of a new B7500 HST w. FEL. which I picked up for 12290 from a dealer about an hour away from my home. I've already put five hrs on it in as many days and I can't believe how easy it is to use and how it get results so fast for a machine its size. I was seriously considering a BX2200 but felt the B7500 would do me better for what I have in mind both now and in the future. Thanks to Steve Carver (and some others I talked to) for "steering" me away from a B7400. I could have got it new for 7300 from another dealer, but I know now I wouldn't have been as pleased with it like I am the B7500. The extra cost for more HP and power steering is well worth it.
I appreciate the straightforward advice this forum gives.

John

/ Pleased with B7500! #2  
John,
The B-7500 is a fine machine. I'm sure you will have many years of enjoyment!!
Go ahead and registar and post some pictures.
Again welcome to the B-7500 owners club./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Pleased with B7500! #3  
I think you'll be very happy with it. I have a B7300 that is great (I think it is virtually the same as the B7400). I don't think I miss the few extra horses - although it is quite possible I simply don't know what I'm missing. But I do wish for power steering, especially for FEL work. Congratulations on your purchase!

/ Pleased with B7500! #4  
Congrats on your new B7500 John. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
I guess the old wheel barrow won't get much use now,and your project list shall grow. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif