Canopy Plow Hand brand canopy

/ Plow Hand brand canopy #11  

Attachments

• rops light.jpg
    rops light.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 671
   / Plow Hand brand canopy #13  
When you purchase from Plow hand you can request the canopy to set high, as much as 8" above the ROPS, touch the ROPS or set under the ROPS and whith the canopy being 56" long you can request 10 to 14 inches in the rear of the ROPS which gives you from 42" to 46" in front of the ROPS with a single, 3 angle or 5 angle adjustment. The quick release system plow hand offers is second to none.
I think it is one of the best and most durable canopies out there.

/ Plow Hand brand canopy #15  
Yes we do, and we sell a lot of them, all over the US and Canada, I wasnt being dishonest, I just thought I would jump in on the post to let everyone know the different options available for this product. The feedback we get from our customers say its one of the best and most durable canopies they have found on the market.
I would figure anyone reading my post would know by my product spec knowledge that I was a sales rep for, or in someway involved with the company. I will be glad to answer any questions anyone may have about our products.
Thanks - Rancher08

Last edited:
   / Plow Hand brand canopy #16  
The mounting, angle adjustment & removal options are interesting. Could someone post some pictures of the mount(s)?

/ Plow Hand brand canopy #17  
yeah, those could be had for REAL cheap!;):rolleyes::D

i'm just kidding for those that are sensitive.....

They look exactly like trash dumpster lids - the sectional kind.

Which is not to say they're ugly or a poor design... just seems to suggest an idea for a homemade version.

/ Plow Hand brand canopy #18  
Hi, I bought a plow-hand canopy and I love it. I looked around for quite awhile before I decided on it. When I got it, it was better quality than any of the others I looked at. When the mounts didn't work on my rops (not their fault - mine) they promptly shipped me a substitute that would. Got it mounted all by myself (though I would not recommed doing it that way, it is large and a bit heavy to balance and bolt into place), and I'm not that big of a girl. It is really sturdy and a good price too. Anyway, I love mine.;)