Possibly L35 Kubota? And where to download Manual or Service Manual?

/ Possibly L35 Kubota? And where to download Manual or Service Manual? #21  
If you leave the hoses connected, I think the backhoe will also work. But I'm not sure why you'd want to do that.
It wont when you move the valve to 3 point hitch it stops the flow to the backhoe.

/ Possibly L35 Kubota? And where to download Manual or Service Manual? #22  
I tried it on mine I have 2 of those valves if I move them to 3 point hitch my backhoe wont work....

/ Possibly L35 Kubota? And where to download Manual or Service Manual? #23  
If the 3ph arms that came with the tractor have been lost, there's a kit L3961 available with all the parts shown in dark gray below. The L35 is not listed in the description because the parts came standard on the L35, but not the L39, 45 or 47. It's probably $7-800 now.
Screenshot_20240513-195027-782.png

/ Possibly L35 Kubota? And where to download Manual or Service Manual? #24  
I tried it on mine I have 2 of those valves if I move them to 3 point hitch my backhoe wont work....
Hmmm, I'll be at the farm tomorrow. I'll try to remember to try that. Wouldn't be the first error I've found in the WSM.

/ Possibly L35 Kubota? And where to download Manual or Service Manual? #25  
Hmmm, I'll be at the farm tomorrow. I'll try to remember to try that. Wouldn't be the first error I've found in the WSM.
And the hoses stay attached to the backhoe.. My old jd had 1 hose on the tractor and 1 on the backhoe you looped the tractor hose back to the tractor when the hoe was off.