Post Hole Digger Help

/ Post Hole Digger Help #11  
Seems I read somewhere ( probably on this site) that WD-40 stood for Water Displacement 40th try.

/ Post Hole Digger Help #12  
"Seems I read somewhere ( probably on this site) that WD-40 stood for Water Displacement 40th try. " thats what ive heard, cant remember where tho either /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Post Hole Digger Help #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> Water Displacement 40th try </font> )</font>

According to "Uncle John's Absolutely Absorbing Bathroom Reader", that's exactly what it means.

If all the high-tech scientific methods fail, disconnect it from the tractor, tie the shaft to the tractor and drive off .... something has got to give. This is probably about the biggest "hammer" I can think of.

/ Post Hole Digger Help #14  
You might clamp it to something that vibrates really hard (paint can shaker, jack hammer, etc.) and let it shake for awhile. That might possibly begin at one end of the area where the corrosion is and start breaking the rust apart from the ends of the bonded area toward the center. Over a period of time, bad vibration can destroy almost any machine. It seems like hard enough vibration over a few hours time would eventually break apart a bond formed by rust.

/ Post Hole Digger Help
I'll have to give the pull method a try. Thanks again for all the info. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif