Power Show Ohio

/ Power Show Ohio #1  

daTeacha

Veteran Member
Just happened to be reading "Ohio Farmer" and noticed a couple of ads for Power Show Ohio. I checked out the web site (omeda.org/powershow) and it's a trade show for equipment dealers in Ohio, Michigan, and West Virginia. I'm planning to go with my FIL and BIL, but have never been there.

Has anyone been there in the past? Anything special to do or look for at this thing, besides all the new tractors that is? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Power Show Ohio #2  
It's a great show. There are more than tractors to see, but there are plenty of them too. I've been going for a few years. I think Tomlescoequip is going on Sunday. I met up with him last year there.

/ Power Show Ohio #3  
Hmmmmm, didn't realize that it was that time again. Thanks for the heads up! Maybe we'll see you all there......

/ Power Show Ohio #4  
Last year it was 3 very large buildings full of Tractors, ZTRs, generators and a lot of other stuff. Almost every tractor make is represented. It is a great place to go look before you buy. It is worth a few hours of driving if your looking seriously at buying. You can walk from tractor to tractor and back and forth when making comparisons.

The only thing is, they may not have the exact model of the tractor you are wanting to sit on. But you can talk to dealers and sometimes get some deals. But my finding was that the powershow price could be obtained without going to the show.

Not a place to take the wife and kids if your looking seriously though. They will get bored to DEATH. Don't pay for a ticket either. Every implement dealer in central ohio is giving them away free. Just stop in and pick them up. Otherwise it is $5 at the door.

I'll be there again with a friend this year.

/ Power Show Ohio
Is it dealers or manufacturers? It sounds like our county fair on a bigger scale -- ours only has Wayne county dealers among the other stuff. I got my tickets locally, free. I think all implement dealers have them.

/ Power Show Ohio #6  
daTeacha
It is not a big Country fair. It is a large Power equipment/ Ag trade show. Great show, I will be there with Zetor and the new TYM tractors including there new 23/27hp Hydro TLB. Stop by you will not be disappointed. For anyone else interested you can see the Zetor and TYM tractors at the PA Farm Show in Harrisburg, PA From Jan 7-14.(which is basically a large indoor country fair.) Or the Keystone Farm show in York PA Jan 10-12. The Keystone show is not as large as the Power show but it is an excellent show as well. What ever brand you are looking for come by and visit.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Power Show Ohio #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is it dealers or manufacturers? It sounds like our county fair on a bigger scale -- ours only has Wayne county dealers among the other stuff. I got my tickets locally, free. I think all implement dealers have them. )</font>

It is soooo much better than a county fair. I forgot to mention there are a lot of implemtents their also. For the most part, it is dealers in Ohio. But I recon their are some out of state also.

/ Power Show Ohio #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Last year it was 3 very large buildings full of Tractors, ZTRs, generators and a lot of other stuff. Almost every tractor make is represented. It is a great place to go look before you buy. It is worth a few hours of driving if your looking seriously at buying. You can walk from tractor to tractor and back and forth when making comparisons.

The only thing is, they may not have the exact model of the tractor you are wanting to sit on. But you can talk to dealers and sometimes get some deals. But my finding was that the powershow price could be obtained without going to the show.

Not a place to take the wife and kids if your looking seriously though. They will get bored to DEATH. Don't pay for a ticket either. Every implement dealer in central ohio is giving them away free. Just stop in and pick them up. Otherwise it is $5 at the door.

I'll be there again with a friend this year. )</font>If you DO take your kids, there is a kiddie tractor pull in the colliseum building on saturday(& maybe sunday too) that gives away T shirts etc & is great for the kids. (The shirts say national kiddie tractor pull) a status symbol for the 9 & younger set ! It's really a show too good to miss if you're in the market for any outdoor equipment. Lots of other stuff too.......outdoor wood burners, 4 wheelers , attachments etc.

/ Power Show Ohio #9  
Does anyone know if there are any similar events in the Louisiana/Texas/Mississippi area and the approximate dates?

Thanks!

BC

/ Power Show Ohio #10  
I mighta been there once or twice /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We'll be there, Booth 36&37 in the Bricker building....

Stop by and say "Howdy", If you like.

There will be things there you never knew existed.

KO