Power Show

/ Power Show #1  

Kiohio

Platinum Member
Tractor
Can't remember....
Best Place to look and compare brands.
Nice to actually get to see all the different brands in one place.
Stop by the Kioti booth too if you like. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KO

/ Power Show #3  
My father in law and I are going tomorrow to kick some tires.Looks like a pretty good size show from what I've been reading.

John

/ Power Show #4  
PineRidge, JASTN70D, and myself will be there today.

/ Power Show #5  
It was good to meet you face to face, Jeff. Thanks for finding out about the Woods loader, too.

While there, I noticed a couple of nice looking tools guys here might be interested in:

1) www.precisionmfg.com has a thing called "Add-a-Grapple", which fits on top of 5 and 6 foot loader buckets. Doesn't weigh a whole lot or cost a whole lot. Coupled with my short "manure tooth bar" thing, this could be real handy for a lot of guys here.

2) www.wingfields.com has a driveway scraper that looks like the answer to the needs of many posters. It has a short front blade in the center and an 8 foot wide shallow "C" shaped rear blade which should take the crown off a driveway and fill in the holes without spilling gravel off to the sides.

3)www.Kaskomfg.com has a thing they call the Krocodile, which is sort of a grapple, root rake, scarifier all in one. Highly adjustable for different tasks, looks strong and capable.

All these things are not so heavy as to hinder use on the smaller CUTs, so you guys might want to check out the sites.

/ Power Show
Sorry I haven't gotten back on 'til today. We were doing everything from the hotel room in Columbus LOL. We were in the Bricker building again this year.
Good show this but seemed a little "thinner" than it had in years past, not sure it might just be me.
Hope everyone that came had a good time.
No problem daTeacha, glad to help.
We have info on the Precisionmfg stuff, pretty interesting. If you are interested in the grapple, be sure to get remotes on the tractor. This eliminates needing the solenoid valve, just run lines to the front, and you can use the remotes for other things. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
The solenoid valve is the best looking tho.
KO