PPE for Rotary Cutter use?

/ PPE for Rotary Cutter use? #11  
Funny you posted this cause i started a screen for my tractor last year and am fixing to try and finish it.
It's a expanded metal covered square that will attach to the ROPS. i have already built the brackets that attach the ROPS but i haven't decided exactly how it will attach.

i want it to be removeable so i will probably make it with bolts that hold it to the bracket.

And another problem is that i got this idea to make a roof and side screens .

You know a project just seems to grow the more that i think about it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

WHEN ?? i get it done i will get some pictures and show it off .

/ PPE for Rotary Cutter use?
<font color="blue"> ( it bugged me how people kept fueling her anger and then ripping into her.)

That makes a lot of sense. The mesh screen doesn't fog up like safety glasses.
</font>

OK, I gotta ask...where did the "it bugged me..." come from? I reread the thread...don't seem to see it...probably blind at this end... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ PPE for Rotary Cutter use? #13  
Improper use of "cut and paste function"

That can be embarrassing /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ PPE for Rotary Cutter use? #14  
I thought it was just me that was confused /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Glad somebody spoke up!

/ PPE for Rotary Cutter use? #15  
Good thing he wasn't just on "www.LoveConnection.com'! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ PPE for Rotary Cutter use? #16  
<font color="blue">( it bugged me how people kept fueling her anger and then ripping into her.) </font>

Me too!

(Uh, I guess /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

/ PPE for Rotary Cutter use? #17  
I've got the "big brother" of your brush cutter, the BB600. It can, and does, throw stuff, especially pieces of tree limbs and rocks (I try not to hit rocks, but ---). A local farmer actually managed to mangle the leg of a dog, who was happily trailing his tractor when debris was thrown by the brush cutter (wasn't his dog, and you don't want to hear about the feud such started).
I haven't been hit hard with anything, yet - that said, I wear glasses, a cap, boots, long pants and gloves (plus hearing protection and sunscreen - yes, I can get hot in the summer, so opt for a short sleeve shirt). Scariest piece of equipment I've got is not the brush cutter, but the post hole digger. If one gets caught up (jacket sleeve, etc) in such, you're toast unless someone else can stop the rotation, pronto - never use it without another tractor savvy person present, or if not then stay on the tractor seat until the hole is dug and the digger is shut off.

/ PPE for Rotary Cutter use? #18  
If I am doing trail work where there is the greatest chance of throwing something, I am usually also running chain saw, etc. I wear hard hat, ear protection, safety glasses, chain saw paints, and gloves. I always wear ear protection and safety glasses.

/ PPE for Rotary Cutter use? #19  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( it bugged me how people kept fueling her anger and then ripping into her.

That makes a lot of sense. The mesh screen doesn't fog up like safety glasses.

OK, I gotta ask...where did the "it bugged me..." come from? )</font>

Sorry 'bout that. It was a reply from another board, left in my clipboard.

I was probably suffering from an excess of blood in the caffein stream.