Pramitol 25 E ( weed killer ) users, I need your help

/ Pramitol 25 E ( weed killer ) users, I need your help #11  
I purchased a container of Pramitol 25 E and the directions are not clear to me, it says so many gallons per acre ? I need to know how many ounces per gallon of water, I sprayed last Sunday ( pump up sprayer ) at 2 ounces per gallon and it does not show that I did anything, This is expensive and I do not want to waste it and should it be sprayed heavy or light
Thanks
Jim with lots of w

Be carefull with Pramitol, It sterilizes the soil for years. The one we used was for along railroad tracks and bar ditches. If it comes a heavy rain and washes it out in the grass it can strip your lawn, One fellow took some home to put around trees so he would not have to weed eat, It killed his huge oak trees. I dont know what you have , Im just saying be careful with pramitol.

I'm with Royce on this, Paramitol is some strong nasty stuff. The stuff will generally neutralize the soil for at least a year and absolutely nothing will grow there for at least a year. It works more predominately as a pre-emergent and glyphosate will kill any actively growing plants. Even with round-up with a surfactant still takes about a week before you see a real good burndown. If you still have live plants definitely use gly instead of paramitol. Paramitol takes a long long time for it to breakdown in the soil and is prone to leaching whereas gly becomes inert almost immediately and has none to minimal residual effects.

/ Pramitol 25 E ( weed killer ) users, I need your help #12  
I have not had good luck with pramitol. We have a gravel drive that now matter what I spray it with we still get weeds every year. Pramitol didn't seem to have any residual effect when following the label to a T