Predator 425 retrofit

/ Predator 425 retrofit #1  

fixitlane

My Neighbor has a Predator 425 that has both front and rear ring gears busted. He has not been able to find replacements and is now looking into replacing the differentials completely. Does anyone know of a hydraulically driven front and rear differential setup that he should or could look for?

/ Predator 425 retrofit
I've seen that this post has gotten a lot of viewing but no responses. Most are probably like me, he's wanting to do what!?!?!

Well he has bought a Ditch Witch and is in the process of stripping the running gear out of it and is going to mount it (?) under the Predator. I'll post again if this all works.

/ Predator 425 retrofit #3  
As a follow-up for those researching Predator 425 backhoe loaders -

Axle swaps on the Predator 425 are doable and only require a bit of planning & fabrication (brackets, mounts, etc.). I recently put a Ford 8.8 rear axle on my Predator 425, and did a refab of the front axle CV joints. It has worked out beautifully and eliminated the only significant issue with the Predator 425. On top of that all of the replacement parts for the new axle are cheap and easily obtainable.

/ Predator 425 retrofit #4  
Can you give me some info on the refab you did on the front end?

/ Predator 425 retrofit #6  
I sure would like to know how to retro fir the front axle on this 425d predator. I've had 4 h-joints made an everytime they just brake again. very exspensive $300.00 each. wow thank you david

/ Predator 425 retrofit #7  
I am selling mine for parts if anyone is interested. If not, it's going to be sold for scrap.