Price check Kioti CK30

/ Price check Kioti CK30 #1  

MyOutdoors

Tractor
Branson 3120
I'm back in the market for another tractor and it's been a few years since owning my last kioti. Are the prices really this high? I was quoted $27,500 for a CK30 with FEL and backhoe? That included Kiotis current discounts. The dealer in NH said the tractor listed over 30 k.

/ Price check Kioti CK30 #2  
Just a comparison point for you; my CK27 cost me $30,000.cdn for a loader and front mount snow blower.

/ Price check Kioti CK30 #3  
Unless prices jumped threw the roof since last year that seems very high! That's what I was quoted for the DK40 with backhoe and loader by several dealers last year Might be time to shop around as one of the dealers out my way was very high compared to the others and didn't even know what rebates applied to what machine. He even argued with me about it when I politely told him what the Kioti Web site said just 5 min before walking threw his doors. Guess who didn't get a sale?

/ Price check Kioti CK30 #4  
I was quoted $18,495 for tractor and loader last week on a leftover Tier III. I have no idea how much the backhoe adds, but your quoted price seems high

/ Price check Kioti CK30 #5  
I was quoted $18,495 for tractor and loader last week on a leftover Tier III. I have no idea how much the backhoe adds, but your quoted price seems high

Add full price of the backhoe and your at 25,495 so yes his price is high BY 2000.