Price Check

/ Price Check #1  

JDGREEN4ME

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 2520, John Deere X534, GT 225, GT 275
Looking at a '07 Honda TRX 420 FE, automatic. Needs new tires and the plastic is scratched up (don,t care about that). They are asking $2900 for it. Any areas of concern on that model?

/ Price Check #2  
I'd say that is fair considering the year. As long as it hasn't been beat to death.

/ Price Check #3  
Looking at a '07 Honda TRX 420 FE, automatic. Needs new tires and the plastic is scratched up (don,t care about that). They are asking $2900 for it. Any areas of concern on that model?

is this a 2wd or 4wd? the price leads me to think it's a 2wd, which is fine, just wanted to ask since you did not mention that. how many hours on it? how many miles? how scratched up is it for it to only be 2 years old? the scratches should be close to the hours/miles that are on it. in other words if the thing is all scratched up from hang and back but only has 100 hours on it, i would say it has had a pretty rough 2 years. being the finger shift model, there used to be a problem with water getting in the module and making it act up, i am pretty poisitive this has been corrected though. $2,900 seems like the going price IF it's as advertised.