Comparison Price difference on NH TC40 and a TN55

/ Price difference on NH TC40 and a TN55 #1  

Riding Tailboard

Tractor
NH TC-40da w/ 16L
Hello,

I am needing advice on tractor prices. My father has a NH TN 55 and I have a NH TC 40. I want to buy his and sell mine, and I want to give my father a fair price and ask a fair price for mine. I really like my tractor and only want to trade up because of the benefits of a utility tractor over a Compact. Both tractors are located in WV.

The 55 is a 2003 4x4 with FEL, 171 hours ,Tires filled, 1 rear remote, This tractor is like brand new
The 40DA is a 2006 4x4 with FEL, 560 hours , Tires filled, 3 rear remotes and hyd top link, This tractor shows a little wear but really good condition.

Please let me know what you think about their value. Also any opinions about the TN 55 would be welcome.

Thanks
Andy

/ Price difference on NH TC40 and a TN55 #2  
I like mine.

This is the same tractor as the equivalent TN-60/65/70 except that the front axle is lighter. There is an early version (square headlights, and a later version (dropped hood, molded headlights -- sort of tear drop). Also an early and late version of the loader brackets (the early ones tend to crack and the mounting bolts loosen up -- strip/break/hog out the threads). His probably has the loader remotes mounted under the deck/cab. Cab models can stack up to 4 remotes behind/under the cab, open models can stack 6~8. Exhaust can stick up out of the hood (early ones tended to burn the paint on the hood), or under the deck/cab. Trans could be 4 hi/lo, 4/hi/mid/low, maybe even the 16 speed. Most 55's had the 8 speed I think.

All had the same engine. More power was due to injector pump settings. Except TN75, which has a turbo.
Lot's more tractor than the TC, but you knew that. Neither one of you are wearing them out (nor am I) with the hours you show. Should fetch a good price.

You didn't mention which version. A, D, S, V, F, etc.