Price Check Price ok on TG1860G and what to look for when picking it up?

/ Price ok on TG1860G and what to look for when picking it up? #1  

Birdoprey

Tractor
2000 Kubota TG1860G
Hi,
Looks like i may be picking up a 2000 Kubota TG1860G this Sat. Will be traveling just over 4hrs to get it and so far i've only seen a few pic's of it and talked with the owner a few times. It looks to be VERY clean(especially for its age) and has 366hrs on it. It has a 48" deck and a 18hp twin cyl Kawasaki gas engine(liquid cooled). Its supposed to be in MINT condition w/ all maint done regularly. I'm picking it up for $1450. Does that sound like a decent buy? This will be my first "real" Lawn Tractor. I've had a Troy-Built 50"/22HP Lawn Tractor in the past and actually loved it. I'm in West Texas and the Heat and dust are a big concern and i'm really attracted to the liquid cooled motor and Kubota's air filtration(seems much better than any others i've seen). Are there any issues to look out for on this unit? It will be severly underworked since i have less than 1 acre and its all completely flat(there are small holes and lots of bumps though) but we plan to move in the next couple of years and are looking for a larger place so it'll be more at home then. Really looking foreward to something with some longevity.
Any input/advice/suggestions would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks,
-Mark