Price Check price on used CUB CADET EX 3200 4WD COMPACT TRACTOR W LOADER 110hr.

/ price on used CUB CADET EX 3200 4WD COMPACT TRACTOR W LOADER 110hr. #11  
Actually he was "giving" you a free rider. Should have been a 1042. Right now through CCY if you buy a 3200 you can get 0%, $500 cash rebate or a 1042 rider. The dealer is fully reimbursed for the rider if that is what you choose so that should have no affect on the price. We have sold three 3200's in the past couple of months and all three customers took the free tractor. It sells for $1650 and two of the three customers took delivery of them and sold them because they didn't need them. One for $1300 and one for $1000. They were much better off since they didn't want the financing.

I know the offer is from CC/Y, BUT if the tractor was actually "free", why is there such a HUGE disparity in the pricing I was quoted to the pricing other posters paid or were offered? I just pulled out the brochure that the sales guy wrote on. List price: $17329 Our price: $13,999 for the EX3200. Then add the FEL for I forget how much. (I am 99% sure that price did not include FEL)

/ price on used CUB CADET EX 3200 4WD COMPACT TRACTOR W LOADER 110hr. #12  
I was priced at just around that 15K+ (15.4,15.6 something like that)delivered with loader,canopy and cut me a deal on a new 5' cutter just can not remember the exact number last summer but that was cash price and no free tractor

Last edited:
   / price on used CUB CADET EX 3200 4WD COMPACT TRACTOR W LOADER 110hr. #13  
Seems like a pretty good price.

I got my TLB for $19.5k brand new recently. It is a 2008 that sat at the dealer and never sold it. He also has just a EX3200 tractor, no L and no B just T

Also has a 2450 tlb sitting outside too. Might be a decent price.

/ price on used CUB CADET EX 3200 4WD COMPACT TRACTOR W LOADER 110hr. #14  
I have been looking for a cub cadet EX3200 for some time now but just didnt want to pay top dollar for a tractor and used ones are kind of hard to come by. I just recently talked to a guy who just bought a cub cadet EX2900 at a place called CrankyApe.com I guess this site deals with bank repos so when dealers go under they sell the following inventory. I just looked at the site this morning and they actually have the EX3200 and EX2900 cub cadets for bidding right now. Right now the bid is at 6,000 which is an absolute steal. I just wanted to see if anyone on here has ever bought anything from this company? I have done some research and it looks like they have about 8 stores nationwide. Any other info. on this tractor or this company would be great before i place my Bid!!!!!!

/ price on used CUB CADET EX 3200 4WD COMPACT TRACTOR W LOADER 110hr. #15  
:thumbsup:Just make sure that you deal with one close by so you can see the tractor in person, pictures make things look better than they are. I have heard some good things about people buying motorhomes from them and were very happy with their purchases. I haven't looked at their tractor site but since I am also in the market for a new tractor I will certainly give them a look. Their prices are usually very good in comparison to used from dealers, but you will have no warranty. Good luck in your search.

Curt