Price Check Price Quote on LB1914 Tractor Loader Backhoe

/ Price Quote on LB1914 Tractor Loader Backhoe #1  

Filb

Tractor
Farmtrac 360TLB
I got a quote from a dealer last Wednesday for an Lb1914 with the new Kioti 120 loader and the Kioti frame mounted backhoe. The Price he gave me is $16440.00. He told me $12500 for the TL and that he would let me have the backhoe at cost $3900. I was looking at a Kubota BX22 prior to this - and was quoted $15000 for it. I was thinking of telling the dealer to come down 1k to $15400 to make a deal, or throw in a boxscraper, backblade, post digger. Any advice?

/ Price Quote on LB1914 Tractor Loader Backhoe #2  
I can't speak to the BH cost (but there are many here who can!)...but the TL cost seems very high, (in general, depending upon location) ... the CK20's with HST and FEL are running in the neighborhood of $12k, and as I recall, the LB1914 should be about a grand less...

/ Price Quote on LB1914 Tractor Loader Backhoe #3  
Unless I missed something (quite possible), the KL120 is for the CK20 and KL1210 is for the LB1914. While the LB1914 is a little less than the CK20, the loader is a little more for that tractor.
If you buy the TLB and get the BH for $ 3900, and you are dealing with a nearby dealer who will support you, I think it is a fair price on the package. There are a lot of variables, is the unit in stock, how long, or have to order, etc.

What I mean is we might could do a little better, but probably not enough to come to Arkansas to buy your tractor...

Of course all bets are off after March 31st, when we get a new incentive/intererest package. Word is it won't be as good as we have right now, since the season is upon us.

/ Price Quote on LB1914 Tractor Loader Backhoe #4  
I don't know your location, but I've seen print ads from at least 2 dealers in Indiana advertising the TL combo for less.
Can't comment on the total with the BH added in, haven't seen any ads including that. Click into my profile for my E-mail and send me a message if an Indiana dealer would be convenient. I'll look up the ads and give you some details.
Good luck, DMB.

/ Price Quote on LB1914 Tractor Loader Backhoe #5  
1612 What state are you located in?

/ Price Quote on LB1914 Tractor Loader Backhoe
I am located in NE Ohio. If others have seen lower prices for the TL, can you let me know what the prices were? I expected the price to be about $2000 lower?

/ Price Quote on LB1914 Tractor Loader Backhoe #7  
Being from NE Ohio (Lake County) I recently was pricing CK20's, I was finding this tractor in the mid 19's. This included Loader 54" bucket, BH 16" Bucket, and Kioti RFM.

I had even requested prices from some of the dealers that advertise here. All of the prices were in the same price range. I ended up odering from the dealer in Chardon. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I went with the Kioti over the other orange partly due to the way that the bh attaches. (also the bx is only a subCUT )

Hope this helps.

/ Price Quote on LB1914 Tractor Loader Backhoe #8  
Roman Engine

In your area it's hard to beat this dealer for sales and service

If you are farther south try Owens Implement in Dover Ohio.

Both are good dealers...str8 shooters.

KO

/ Price Quote on LB1914 Tractor Loader Backhoe #9  
Not sure about the KL120 for that tractor. I paid $4384 for the KB2365 Backhoe for my CK20HST. I think the TL price a little high. John

/ Price Quote on LB1914 Tractor Loader Backhoe #10  
I am also in NE Ohio and in Lake County/Ashtabula. I found my deal at Aiken Machine in Albion Pa. They beat Spear Chrysler Plymouth by a bunch...and I am a MoPar friend of the Spears...check out my id.

Look into the sales tax advantages in purchasing out of state also.

I have a TLB 1914 and I have to say I have had no problems so far.