Price Check Pricing a kioti tractor?

/ Pricing a kioti tractor? #1  

Ck27m

Tractor
Ck27
Hello all,just wondering what a fair asking price would be for my 2010 kioti ck27 manual shuttle shift with loader/backhoe .mint condition,under 200 hr. Always stored in heated garage,no rust runs and looks like new.
I appreciate anyone's input. Thanks.

/ Pricing a kioti tractor? #2  
In the U.S.A. I'd think about $16K. Probably a little more in Canada.

/ Pricing a kioti tractor?
Thanks,appreciated.

/ Pricing a kioti tractor? #4  
Hello all,just wondering what a fair asking price would be for my 2010 kioti ck27 manual shuttle shift with loader/backhoe .mint condition,under 200 hr. Always stored in heated garage,no rust runs and looks like new.
I appreciate anyone's input. Thanks.

For what it is worth, I paid 31,185. tax in for a 2012 CK27 HST w/loader and front mount snow blower. Back hoes are worth a couple of grand more than snow blowers, is I would hazzard a guess that mine with the BH would be 33 thou. Why not price it at 33 thou and let the buyer beat you down to 28,000.oo

/ Pricing a kioti tractor?
Thanks,again

/ Pricing a kioti tractor? #6  
Go to tractorhouse.com you will find many used kioti tractors to get a comparison price.

/ Pricing a kioti tractor? #7  
I know Canada pricing is higher, but I didn't think it was that much higher. I think a CK27 TLB here in the states is under $24K. Been a number of years. I bought in 2006:

CK25 shuttle
loader with welded on hooks
Rhino 75 backhoe
rear remotes
loaded tires
12" post hole digger
7' back blade
grill guard

I paid $20,400 delivered. If selling today, I'd ask $16K for TLB (560 hours). I'd be amazed if I could get more.

For what it is worth, I paid 31,185. tax in for a 2012 CK27 HST w/loader and front mount snow blower. Back hoes are worth a couple of grand more than snow blowers, is I would hazzard a guess that mine with the BH would be 33 thou. Why not price it at 33 thou and let the buyer beat you down to 28,000.oo