Print Version NX6010 Service Manual

/ Print Version NX6010 Service Manual #1  

Tnstreamer

Tractor
Kioti NX6010
My two-year-old NX6010 is having a problem with the detent on the FEL. Yesterday I made an inquiry to my local dealer about purchasing a service manual for the tractor only to be told the print version is no longer available. Can anyone recommend any of the online digital versions for the NX6010?

/ Print Version NX6010 Service Manual #2  
Try calling the Michigan Iron Kioti dealer and see if they have them in stock. Sometimes your dealer only checks what's in inventory in North Carolina.

A previous thread also provided a link to the service/operator manual available free online for both reading and download at following:

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=394872

/ Print Version NX6010 Service Manual
Called Michigan Iron & Equipment per your suggestion and was able to order a printed version of the service manual. Thanks for your help.

The link appears to be the a copy of the owner’s manual.

/ Print Version NX6010 Service Manual #4  
Well considering your success with Michigan Iron, I called today and made my order for a Workshop Manual for my CK4010SEHC. Took only 7 minutes.

/ Print Version NX6010 Service Manual
Well considering your success with Michigan Iron, I called today and made my order for a Workshop Manual for my CK4010SEHC. Took only 7 minutes.

Glad to hear you had a good experience. Received the workshop manual that covers NX4510/NX5010/NX5510/NX6010 today from Michigan Iron & Equipment. The part number is DL60-W05. The manual is quite impressive in size and very well written with excellent illustrations.

/ Print Version NX6010 Service Manual #6  
Yep, mine arrived today by UPS delivery and was storm delayed. Its 6.5 lbs of detailed service procedures and photos.