Pro Z 960s kw Fuel cap Gasket

/ Pro Z 960s kw Fuel cap Gasket #1  

crreed67

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1635
One of the gas caps on my 2022 Pro z 960 is leaking. Is there anywhere to get just a gasket for the cap or do I need to get the whole cap which is about 42 dollars or so?

4-3-23 (1).jpg4-3-23 (14).jpg

/ Pro Z 960s kw Fuel cap Gasket #2  
I had one leaking the other day. Turns out I just didn't have it tight enough. Are you turning it tight until it "clicks" a couple times?

I'm not a big fan of the gas caps or the way they're mounted at an angle on these mowers, but otherwise I love the mowers.

/ Pro Z 960s kw Fuel cap Gasket #3  
Does the fuel tank vent through the cap or does it have a separate vent? Make sure the vent is clear and venting properly so it doesn't build pressure.

/ Pro Z 960s kw Fuel cap Gasket #4  
Does the fuel tank vent through the cap or does it have a separate vent? Make sure the vent is clear and venting properly so it doesn't build pressure.
New enough to be non-venting caps. And to the OP CC doesn't supply a separate gasket for the cap so unless you find a comparible gasket will need to just get a new cap.

/ Pro Z 960s kw Fuel cap Gasket
Appreciate the help. Yep, 3 or so clicks and as RandyT said non-venting.......So it looks like a new cap.