Problem adding a Review

/ Problem adding a Review #21  
<font color="blue">I'll try it again, but I sure got tired of writing all that each time for nothing. My e-mails and posting about it did no good.</font>

We say right on the contact page that we can't reply to password requests and login problems. The only information we have on the issue is in the FAQ, and the only tool we use is available to users (temporary password).

/ Problem adding a Review #22  
<font color="blue">Just did a quick review for EZWeights as an experiment.</font>

Yep, we got it.

/ Problem adding a Review
I sent you a PM with the username/password info. I also tried logging out and back in the my username/password to be CERTAIN that I had it correct. Worked OK, but still get the same results when posting a review.
It's not essential that the review be posted, but was suggested by someone else that I do so.
I posted here primarily to alert you that there seemed to be a problem with your system. Knowing that I cannot, I won't make an effort anymore. The forums seem to be working fine!

/ Problem adding a Review #24  
Glenn,
Send a copy to Muhammad. I am sure that he will post it for you.

Jerry,
As I said above, it's not a big deal. I was just trying to alert them that there is a problem with that function on the site. Apparently others have experienced it also. As that function appears to be available I figured that they would want to have it working properly and would appreciate being notified of the problem. I would imagine that keeping everything working smoothly here is an ongoing process at best, and with the new servers installed lately it may take time to discover problem areas or "quirks" in the system that need to be resolved. My primary interst here is in the forums and I'll really WHINE if they go down the tubes!

/ Problem adding a Review #26  
We definately want to have the systems working, rather than requiring us to manually submit reviews for people.

I replied to your PM, Glenn, and maybe that will solve the problem.

-Ibrahim

Ibrahim,

I replied to your PM, but thought that I would add something here in case the situation might apply to others who are having problems. You asked why I was using "turnagerg" as a username to log in because my username on the site is "Glenn9643".
When I joined the site I used "turnagerg" as a username from habit, as it was part of a previous email address. Then during the registration process I needed to enter a "screen name" and tried to use "Glenn" but it was taken so I used "Glenn9643". Perhaps your system of screening usernames/passwords looks to the screen name instead of username? Maybe if others have this situation they can speak up and help to clarify. Thanks for the effort.

Thanks to the tenacious efforts of Ibrahim it seems to be working now.
Your Review Has Been Submitted!
Thank you for posting your review to TractorByNet.com! Your review has been entered into a queue for approval, and should be approved within 24-48 hours. Thanks again, and enjoy your stay at TractorByNet.com!