Problem leveling 3-point equipment...

/ Problem leveling 3-point equipment... #11  
In order to raise it up high enough so the back of the implement doesn't hit the ground, I have to shorten the top link. When I get to the field and lower the piece and start forward, the back of the implement isn't touching the ground, so I have to lengthen the top link in order to level the implement and get the back and front in the ground. When I get to the end of the field and want to raise the implement and make the turn, I can't get the back of the implement high enough.

Almost sounds like something is mismatched -- are the top link and lift arms all original and a matched set? I don't see how a level implement could go into a tail-dragging attitude when raised unless the top link and lift arms are mismatched -- i.e., the top link was too long to begin with. Yes, you can tweak any top link to adjust overall angle, but if the top link is grossly mismatched versus lift arm length to begin with, it's going to give funky motions and behavior when implements are raised. You should be getting roughly parallel lift, and if there is significant rotation, something is out of whack.

/ Problem leveling 3-point equipment... #12  
I'm going stick to my guns until we see a picture. His implement mounting is to high. Sure hope I don't have to eat my words.

/ Problem leveling 3-point equipment... #13  
Maybe the tractor is not matching the implement's category? And what about the lift arms not being raised, or not raising to it's fullest?

/ Problem leveling 3-point equipment...
Almost sounds like something is mismatched -- are the top link and lift arms all original and a matched set? I don't see how a level implement could go into a tail-dragging attitude when raised unless the top link and lift arms are mismatched -- i.e., the top link was too long to begin with. Yes, you can tweak any top link to adjust overall angle, but if the top link is grossly mismatched versus lift arm length to begin with, it's going to give funky motions and behavior when implements are raised. You should be getting roughly parallel lift, and if there is significant rotation, something is out of whack.

Top link and lift arms are original equipment.

I'll try to get you guys some pictures but I won't be hitching up either one of these three point implements for a few days because I can't get them to work right!!! I need to work on plots now so I'm moving forward with the next best thing, a heavy disk.

/ Problem leveling 3-point equipment...
Maybe the tractor is not matching the implement's category? And what about the lift arms not being raised, or not raising to it's fullest?

Their is a lift arm adjustment in the cab, I tried it at its highest, middle, etc. it didn't seem to solve my problem either.

/ Problem leveling 3-point equipment... #16  
Just by chance, are both of your side links adjusted so that they are collapsed all the way? With both of them being adjustable, this could help out. This has to be something simple, it's not like you have a small tractor. :confused: