Loader Problem with loader top pins not wanting to go in

/ Problem with loader top pins not wanting to go in #1  

vineyardkeeper1

Tractor
mf 135 mf 1643L mf 2605 ,4010 kaw mule,1972 chisol ryder grape harvester
Anybody having problems hooking up 120 loader on their 1643? Main pins not wanting to line up even with rolling bucket back.

/ Problem with loader top pins not wanting to go in #2  
When I had similar problems on my 2310, I discovered a small amount of dirt in the lower "sockets" where the loader lower end pins rest. Clened them out, and everything fit OK then. Doesn't take much to cause an issue, perhaps just a few grains of sand. You might check that out; hope that's all it is!

Attachments

• DSC02953.JPG
    DSC02953.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 89
   / Problem with loader top pins not wanting to go in #3  
Speaking of loader problems has anyone had a problem on their 1600 series with the right front tire rubbing on and wearing through the loader hydrolic line. I have a 1635 with ag tires and I have worn through the first layer of rubber on one of the hydrolic lines.

/ Problem with loader top pins not wanting to go in #4  
Speaking of loader problems has anyone had a problem on their 1600 series with the right front tire rubbing on and wearing through the loader hydrolic line. I have a 1635 with ag tires and I have worn through the first layer of rubber on one of the hydrolic lines.

I did on my 1533 and just tied them back tight with a big zip tie.

/ Problem with loader top pins not wanting to go in #5  
I did on my 1533 and just tied them back tight with a big zip tie.

Took your advice. Used a short bungy to pull the hoses back out if the way. Not the rite way to do it but it works.

/ Problem with loader top pins not wanting to go in #6  
Anybody having problems hooking up 120 loader on their 1643? Main pins not wanting to line up even with rolling bucket back.

I am not entirly familiar with the massey set up, but i thin it is similar to the kubota.

On mine, sometimes the cylinders get out of whack. Meaning one is extended or retracted more than the other. Usually due to parking on unlevel ground or when pulling up to the loader, not being square, and bumping one of the uprights, which causes pressure in the cylinder and the fluid goes to the other cylinder and causes it to move just a little.

To fix (at least on mine) I pull up just close enough to hook up the hoses, but still be several inches away from "docking", and press the joystick forward (lower). This bottoms out the cylinders and lets them get back in time.