PT1850 in Sacramento

/ PT1850 in Sacramento #1  

SpringHollow

Elite Member
Tractor
Power Trac 1850, NH 2120
I saw that there is a PT1850 listed in the Sacramento Craigs List. Just in case you are interested.

Ken

/ PT1850 in Sacramento #2  
I saw that there is a PT1850 listed in the Sacramento Craigs List. Just in case you are interested.

Ken
I believe that the owner has been trying to sell that for some time. Last time, (2-3 years ago?), it was on the market, I thought the price was substantially less, so I looked into it. I tried to run down the details of the backstory, and the owner had posted somewhere else about it, IIRC. To me, the reported hours on the hour meter seemed out of line with the layers of paint, dings, and rust on the arms, the amount of fading of the rubber switch covers, and the amount of rust on the engine.

This YouTube restoration video seems to match the location, and machine;
IMG_1179.jpeg

Supposedly bought for $500...

All the best, Peter

/ PT1850 in Sacramento #3  
It’s not an 1850. Wheel motor are wrong. Or it’s super old but the lift arms look newer.

/ PT1850 in Sacramento #5  
$500 was a steal.
I agree.
It’s not an 1850. Wheel motor are wrong. Or it’s super old but the lift arms look newer.
It has the brake tender, and it is a four cylinder Deutz, plus it does have the official 1850 decal..., but yes, I'd love to know how it came to be buried in that backyard.

From the fading of the rubber switches, I would guess quite old. My 1445 is 16 years old and doesn't have anything like that level of fading.

All the best,

Peter