PTO and clutch problem

/ PTO and clutch problem
Another question, what is the impact on overfilling the hydraulic fluid beyond the level recommended? My dip stick does not seem to have a bottom indicator, it only has one 1/3 rd up the dipstick. Can someone measure the distance to the bottom one from the rim so I can add the mark?
Many thanks
Leslie

/ PTO and clutch problem #32  
leslie428 said:
Another question, what is the impact on overfilling the hydraulic fluid beyond the level recommended? My dip stick does not seem to have a bottom indicator, it only has one 1/3 rd up the dipstick. Can someone measure the distance to the bottom one from the rim so I can add the mark?
Many thanks
Leslie
I've had four Chinese tractors now Les, they all have just the single mark on the hydraulic stick. I think the idea is not to worry about filling at any arbitrary LOW mark, just keep it topped up to the FULL mark

But if you really want to get technical about it, when there's no fluid on the stick - it's LOW.

//greg//

/ PTO and clutch problem #33  
But if you really want to get technical about it, when there's no fluid on the stick - it's LOW.
Hahaha, that would be my guess too Greg.:) Plus your hydraulics will start to tell you when they start jerking.

Les,
One thing I did from a tip here on TBN, is to drill a small hole or 2 of them in your dipstick. You can see the oil level a lot better that way.

/ PTO and clutch problem
HeHeHe, I think I got it, no oil on the dip stick means low oil. Thanks????
Like the idea of drilling a couple of holes in the rod of the dip stick, someone also suggested I replace the small metal rod by a flat rod. I think I will try the holes first.
Does anyone have a link to an article on adjusting the clutch linkage on the 284LE Jinma, this is a 2005 vintage!
Thanks to all
A 7 year old girl comes running to her grandma " Grandma I know how to make babies". Grandma, a little concerned "OK, tell me how". "Well", says the 7 year old girl, " You remove the 'y' and replace it by 'i' and add 'es' "

/ PTO and clutch problem #35  
leslie428 said:
Does anyone have a link to an article on adjusting the clutch linkage on the 284LE Jinma, this is a 2005 vintage
It's in the operations and maintenance manual, pg21-22 in mine. Or don't you have the manuals? You should have gotten four with the tractor; tractor ops/maint, tractor parts, engine ops/maint, engine parts

//greg//

/ PTO and clutch problem
Greg, do you mean the one that says 1.Adjustment of clutch,
"When adjusting the free travel of the clutch pedal (fig. 4-1) firstly adjust the length of the clutch push rod (15) to ensure that the clearance between end faces of three release levers and release bearing is 2.5 and the idle travel of release rock arm is 3.5mm."
This is page 22 but the drawing is very light, difficult to make out the numbers. If anyone has a better picture or explanation I would certainly appreciate a copy. My email is jed_j@hotmail.com, Many thanks.

/ PTO and clutch problem #38  
leslie428 said:
This is page 22 but the drawing is very light, difficult to make out the numbers.
Correct text, but igore the diagram on pg22 Les - that's of a single stage clutch. Refer to the double stage clutch diagram on pg21

//greg//

/ PTO and clutch problem
Need more help with this clutch adjustment. Any ideas about the pedal, the travel distances, where the PTO stops and the tractor gears should be in the travel of the clutch pedal? I am not certain I am asking the right questions. See the picture. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Have read all the articles at CTO and JohnS sites.

Attachments

• ClutchAdjExternal.jpg
    ClutchAdjExternal.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 116
   / PTO and clutch problem #40  
leslie428 said:
Need more help with this clutch adjustment. Any ideas about the pedal, the travel distances, where the PTO stops and the tractor gears should be in the travel of the clutch pedal? I am not certain I am asking the right questions. See the picture. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Have read all the articles at CTO and JohnS sites.

I am not sure this is what you are after, but these pictures may help Jinma Dealer, Wood Chipper , Compact Jinma Tractors

G