3-Point Hitch PTO Generator

/ PTO Generator #11  
And no more tractor if you need it for some other task at the same time.

The power is off and if it weren't for the generator you would have no power so just plan accordingly. I too never have anything I need to do when the generator is running but I can if i want to.

/ PTO Generator #12  
I just purchased a Winco 10kW PTO Generator for my Kubota B3200. I'm following the Stationary PTO instructions on pg. 26 of Operator's Manual. I can't stop the engine shut-down when PTO is engaged and I "dismount the seat and tilt it up quickly". I can see that there is a seat switch that is depressed (closed) when there is weight on the seat but is there another switch operating when the PTO lever is engaged? Are there any "tricks" to solve problem? My Kubota has only 120 hrs. but I suppose it could have a bad seat switch. Kubota is known for defective switches. Thanks for any information - I'm looking for a 200 lb. sand bag!:laughing:

Not sure your direct question was answered. If so, apologies. If not, here is my suggestion. Normally when you are off the seat and in PTO mode, you will need to do the following...put transmission in Neutral, put on parking break. Get off the seat and start the tractor. Last, pull the PTO knob - from off the seat. This should work and no messing with the switch or a sand bag. Good luck.

/ PTO Generator #13  
my B7800 had to be in neutral with the parking brake on. there was a time delay to give you a couple seconds to tilt the seat up but you should be able to see where there is a bracket on the seat that touches the second safety switch that allows operation without anyone in the seat. seat stays up all the way against the steering wheel while in this mode. your bracket might be bent and not making contact with the second switch.

/ PTO Generator #14  
When using the PTO on my Kubota;in neutral,parking brake on,FEl lowered;engage PTO and tilt seat forward.You do not have to bypass the seat switch.

/ PTO Generator #15  
You can't engage the PTO without sitting in the seat? How would you use a logging winch or wood chipper? If not I'd bypass the stupid safety.